Rema explains Rave and Roses artwork, Rema Rave and Roses artwork, Rema Rave and Roses artwork meaning, Rema Rave and Roses meaning
The album, ‘Rave and Roses’ features Chris Brown, AJ Tracey, 6LACK and Yseult. The complete album is expected to be available on Friday.
THE ALBUM COVER ANALYSIS:
- His unique approach to sound creation is depicted in The House Upside Down.
- Life, confidence, energy, hope, clarity, direction and POWER are all represented by The Sun.
- The Burning Skeleton running with Roses represents how love has influenced him over time. The drive is The Fire, and it devours Rema, but despite all, he clings on to The Roses.
- The Skeleton rushing to The Sun symbolizes Rema’s search for hope, power, confidence, and most importantly, life.
- The Dying Greens at the bottom left corner represent all of Rema’s internal fights while embracing the new roses to arrive to this point of Rave & Roses.
- The cloud with the swing in the top right corner of the album cover denotes his real name, “DIVINE” which indicates Godly, while the swing denotes His debut EP (check the cover art of REMA EP)
Championed by no less than Barack Obama and Drake, Rema’s songs such as Iron Man and Dumebi have changed the game forever. Continuously demonstrating wisdom way beyond his 21 years, Rema is paving the way for his generation with his mission statement of taking Afrobeats around the globe being central to everything he does.
To some, his success may appear to be overnight but his musical journey began as young as ten in the church. Rema aka Divine Ikubor was born and bred in Benin City and has risen to mainstream consciousness with his unmatched vocals, a fusion of genres and ease at being unapologetically himself.