Samsung Galaxy M32 With Infinite U Display
Samsung just launched the Galaxy M32, the company’s latest mid-range M series smartphones and the successor to last year’s Galaxy M31. It comes with good specifications and long-lasting battery life.
Samsung Galaxy M32 features a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with a 90Hz refresh rate, powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM + 128GB onboard storage. It runs Android 11 with One UI 3.1 out of the box.
Looking at the cameras, it has a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP macro camera, and 2MP depth of field camera for live focus, and a 20MP front camera.
Other features include; Samsung Pay Mini, Secure Folder, and Alt Z Samsung solution. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint reader and is housed by a 6000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, but it comes with a 15W charger in the box.
Highlight Specification of Samsung Galaxy M32
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- Storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) Storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Operating System: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Cameras: 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Pay mini
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 74 x 9.3mm; Weight: 196g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 25W Fast Charging support
4GB RAM with 64GB storage version is priced at Rs 14999 (USD $203), and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version will be priced at Rs. 16999 (USD $230). Will be available in all retail stores beginning from June 28th.