Samsung Launches Galaxy A52s 5G with Infinity-O Display, IP67 Water-Resistant
Samsung has officially announced the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G, the company’s latest smartphone in the A series and the successor to the Galaxy A52 5G.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G features a 6.5-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen, Octa-Core Snapdragon 778G, and it runs Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1 out of the box.
Looking at the cameras, it retains the same 64MP main, 12MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro and 5MP portrait cameras and a 32MP front camera, and also has IP67 ratings for water resistance. It houses a 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
Highlight Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A52s
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: Octa-Core Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- Storage: 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Operating System: Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Rear Cameras: 64MP rear camera, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Sensor: In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Water-resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9×75.1×8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- Network: 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G comes in Awesome Mint, Awesome Violet, Awesome White, Awesome Black colours, is priced at £409 (US$ 562) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version in the UK and will be available from 3rd September. You can pre-order now – https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-a/galaxy-a52s-5g/buy/