Samsung Launches Galaxy M52 5G Full phone specifications
Samsung, India’s most trusted smartphone brand, today announced the launch of Galaxy M52 5G, its sleekest and most powerful M series smartphone yet.
With 7.4mm sleek design, 6nm Snapdragon 778G processor, super AMOLED+ 120Hz display, 5000mAH battery and Galaxy 5G promise of 11 bands, Galaxy M52 5G is truly the #LeanestMeanestMonsterEver.
Galaxy M52 5G features a monster 6.7’’ FHD+ sAMOLED+ Infinity-O display. With super smooth 120Hz refresh rate, users can experience immersive, true-to-life viewing of action packed movies or go on a winning spree by not missing a beat when gaming.
The Gorilla Glass 5 display provides protection against damage from drops. Galaxy M52 5G also provides wholesome entertainment experience with Dolby Atmos (on a wired or Bluetooth headset) to deliver stunning sound quality.
Highlight Specifications of Galaxy M52 5G
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Chipset; Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- RAM+ROM: 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Operating System: Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Cameras: 64MP rear camera, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera, 5MP macro camera; 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4mm; Weight: 173g
- Network: 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging
The price is yet to be announce, but it will be updated once its announced.